Whenever you feel like your creative project isn't good enough, it's probably because you're stuck in the perfectionism mindset. This is a dangerous trap that can keep you from ever finishing anything.
Learn how to overcome perfectionism and create your course with confidence. How?
1. The perfectionism mindset can hold you back from creating your course
2. You don't have to have a perfect course to get started
3. There's no such thing as a perfect course - it's always evolving
4. Allow yourself to make mistakes and learn from them
5. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it
6. Celebrate your successes, no matter how small they may seem
It's not easy to let go of perfectionism, but it's worth it.
When you're able to give yourself permission to make mistakes and learn from them, you'll be amazed at what you can accomplish.
So don't be afraid to get started on your course - even if it's not perfect. And when you do stumble, remember that everyone makes mistakes sometimes.
Celebrate your successes, no matter how small they may seem, and know that you're one step closer to reaching your goals.
How have you dealt with perfectionism in the past? Let me know in the comments below!
Which is more beneficial when it comes to course creation?